Herbert Achternbusch

Begonnen von Filmgärtner, 06.02.22, 22:07

ᐊ vorheriges - nächstes ᐅ

Filmgärtner

Filmgärtner

Joshua Faust sucht "Filmkopien" der Trumbull-Produktionen:

May I ask whom to contact regarding Douglas Trumbull's archive films🏆 Can anyone in his family or close friends/colleagues confirm for me if Doug received a copy of every film he worked on🏆 I ask because I am searching for the Canadian Pavilion Expo86 short film that he worked on so the film canisters might still be in his estates keeping.

I say this because The director of this short film wrote me saying that he has no idea where the film canisters are. It also seems there is no source data of what the poster looked like.

One of the producer's of this short film wrote to me stating that she does have a copy of it on vhs but she feels it's too grainy to preserve for archives.

So any info would be greatly appreciated🏆

I want to review the short film but I have no access to the video media to have a basic idea what the film is about. Not even the museum in Canada has a copy of this short film.

I even asked the producer if she could just upload the audio and I have yet to receive a reply from her.

Archive media is Archive media no matter how grainy the video is so this is very unfortunate that "being grainy" is the reason not to upload the short film.

From my understanding the theme is very similar to "Flight of the Navigator"